Reporting to the Insights Director, the Insights Analyst is responsible for bringing together Environics Analytics (EA) data, software and services to execute client projects. These projects may include work such as customer profiling, creating custom target segments, developing personas and other similar activities using EA’s core data, analytics platforms and segmentation approaches such as PRIZM5. Given that a significant portion of the Insights Analyst’s time will be spent creating client-facing work (generally PowerPoint presentations), this individual must be very detail oriented, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong client service orientation.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
To effectively fulfill the responsibilities of this position, the employee must be able to:
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Summarize data in tables and charts, interpret the data, look for relevant insights and write reports in support of client objectives.
- Prepare and present PowerPoint presentations to effectively communicate research results.
- Manage projects from start to finish, managing timelines while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Work closely with other staff in Sales, Client Services, Data Solutions, Analytics and Sales to meet client requirements.
- Communicate opportunities for more effective and efficient workflow/processes to the Insights Director and/or the Account Manager (as relevant).
- In conjunction with the Sales and Account Management and Client Services team support key clients on EA’s data and tools; answer any client questions about the data or other deliverables received.
- Other duties as required.
- Education – Post-secondary degree in Geography, Business or related field
- Experience – Minimum of 1 year of experience (or equivalent summer experience), at EA or in a related field
- Client Focus – Dedicated to setting and meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external clients and acts with the client in mind. Establishes effective relationships and gains and maintains the trust and respect of clients.
- Analytical Skills – Effectively synthesizes complex or diverse information. Uses sound judgement to complement data-based insight, supporting and explaining the reasoning for decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Has effective time management skills; prioritizes and plans work activities, and demonstrates the ability to multi-task.
- Results-Oriented – Focused on delivering high-quality work product to internal and external clients in a professional and timely manner.
- Communication Skills – Able to clearly communicate ideas and expectations. Effectively listens for understanding and asks questions for clarification. Presents ideas effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Interpersonal Skills – Approachable and easy to talk to. Relates well to all kinds of people in the organization, particularly with others in Insights and in the Sales department. Able to effectively build rapport with others. Uses diplomacy and tact when communicating with others.
- Presentation Skills – Able to create and deliver informative, compelling presentations that capture and keep the audience’s attention – both in person and via Skype.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views, giving and welcoming feedback. Puts the success of the team above one’s own personal interests.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of workflows and deliverables. Displays original thinking and creativity with resourcefulness.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make timely decisions, including appropriate people in the decision-making process and exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions
Please submit your application by March 26, 2019.
Under the supervision of the Solutions Development Director, the Programmer Analyst designs, modiﬁes, develops, writes and implements software applications and components; deploys and supports software applications and components; works from written speciﬁcations and pre-established guidelines to meet data modeling, analysis and delivery requirements in R&D and office process ﬂow.
Click here for details or to apply
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is directly responsible for maintaining the company’s billing records and performing day to day collections activities for both US and Canadian business.
Click here for details or to apply